Tax for Non-UK Residents

Non-residents who invest in UK property face various UK tax issues, but also have tax opportunities which are not available to residents of the UK.  We advise offshore individuals and  companies on the efficient structuring of their UK investments, and assist them with their UK tax compliance.
As a Non-Resident Landlord, your letting agent will usually be required to deduct tax from your rental income, unless you register with HMRC.  We offer a competitive service to assist you with registering under the Non Resident Landlords Scheme, in order to receive your income without a tax deduction, and we also prepare and file your UK tax returns.

For more information please contact:

Jeremy Weinstein

Simon Abeles

+44 161 798 1660