UK VAT for Non-UK Businesses

If you are based outside the European Union and import goods into the UK for sale via e-markets, such as Amazon and Ebay, you will be required to register for Value Added Tax (VAT), regardless of your level of turnover.
We have extensive experience assisting overseas traders to register for VAT and obtain an EORI number for the purpose of importing into the EU, to file their VAT returns and to ensure that they receive credit for the Import VAT which they have paid.
We can act as your UK VAT Agent to deal with all aspects of VAT compliance, and can also assist with HMRC VAT enquiries.

Click Here for a Brief Guide to Importing in to the UK

For more information please contact:

Simon Abeles

Gedalya Haffner

+44 161 798 1660